SOFTLY BE: GOD REALIZATION SEAMLESS WITH SOFT, FLOURISHING LIFE EXPERIENCE
Softly Be Opens a Way of Being and Lived Life:
Live a Soft Life of Grace
Respond as Eternal Soft Presence in Life
Know Omnipresence as the One Power
See power as sovereign Love
Experience relationships as Soft Deific Love
Live from Compassion and Release Judgment & Rigidity
Live as Presence Rather Than By Mind Commentary
Live as the Silence of The Quieting, Empty of Past and Future Focus
Abide as Presence Moment, Free of Wanting or Grasping
Awaken as Original Self, Deific Eternal Love
Live as Awareness, The Observing Vision of Harmony and Beauty—
That Reveals Heaven as Earth
That Reveals Miraculous Grace in the Midst of Any Circumstance
How Can We Softly Be Amidst Suffering?
Joanne ardently seeks God Presence and feels deflated with continuing harsh life experience, how can she Softly Be? Micheal had profound spiritual realizations and then life seemed to unravel, how can he Softly Be?
Bill’s wife Susan sharply conveys her disappointment with him, and he feels inferior and criticized, how can he Softly Be? Irene’s husband is harsh and devalues her; her confidence wanes and her creativity dies, how can she Softly Be? David experiences a divorce and financial reversal that feels crushing and his contemplation of spiritual principle is not revealing a new way, how can he Softly Be? Anna’s recent spiritual growth creates an unexpected backlash of jealousy, betrayal and withdrawal of support from her fiancee, how can she Softly Be?
When our lives re-structure, collapse, change, and change how can we Softly Be? When we long to know Self as the totality of God Love and Presence, and it seems elusive in its final realization, how can we Softly Be? How do we know Self as God Presence, free of a separate sense of identity, to live a Soft Life?
When we fall silent in meditation and cocooned peace, and then later meet with crushing news, our nervous system creating adrenaline, how can we Softly Be?
When our individual, community and global issues escalate, and we feel mounting insecurity and stress, how can we Softly Be?
Keys to Softly Be: Experiential
Relax into this experiential practice to Softly Be. Open for this to flower within you spontaneously, rather than turning it into a set-in-stone or rote technique. Thus, Softly Be with the practice and experience it as ever fresh and new each time you contemplate.
Read a few lines, and close eyes to contemplate the message before opening eyes to continue. Rest into the practice with ease.
• Settle into a comfortable position
• Breathe in a slow, deep, rhythm, in and out of the nose
• Open to feel the place in you where there is perfect peace
• Feel the Aliveness of Self, as deeper and deeper peace
• This place in you remembers Oneness with Creator God Presence, as here, now
• Realize the Spirit Reality of you, does not change and is still shalom Peace, Deific Love, Infinite Awareness in this instant — just beyond or beneath any thought or emotion, God Is, as You
• Notice any sense of stress, tension, emotion – fully welcome it without resistance, yet not immersing in it —- feel it and allow it to melt and merge…..fall back as the Vast Presence, the Deific God Love, the true identity
• Pause, observe and notice what triggers a reaction or a resistance— what ties you to the belief you are a person with a body mind, separate from God Presence, or other than Infinite Consciousness
• “Zoom Out” from the focus on persons, events, and objects observer of what is occurring
• “Zoom In” to the reality of God Presence here now, as You
• Aware, as One with God Presence, gently see all the way through former patterns – recurring emotions or themes that run like a program —-
• Hone all emotions down to a nameless sensation of a feeling of separation, welcome this sensation home to dissolve in the vast Eternal Love
• Notice even the most subtle resistance to life or reaction to events
• Refrain from decisions or actions based on reaction or resistance
• Notice the tendency to resist, to “harden to” an experience that feels stressful,
reactionary, or painful
• Soften instead
• Let go of resistance to the totality of the situation, rest in the peace within
• Embrace what arises within and rest deeply as Spirit Presence, as Changeless Love which knows the essence of Compassion
• Notice the tendency to escape or avoid the inner discomfort or difficult situation
• Face it instead… Be with it instead…soften….soften…free of fear…soften
• Simply welcome the thoughts, feelings and sensations and Softly Be with them
• Allow everything to become slower in this moment– the breath, the thoughts, the experience
• Let go of focus on the triggering person or event and softly stay with the trigger feeling
• Just stay with the inner experience
• Know Oneness with Divine Presence here now, revealing the non-power and the evaporation of the belief, reaction, contraction, limitation….
• Change focus from being the content of the experience to the One who compassionately Sees the content (this is a major shift)
• Softly Be the Love or the Peace Presence that Observes
• Experience compassion for those that deliver the trigger and offer the forum to move from hard to soft, to Being Soft Presence – they offer a camouflaged gift. (It is actually you giving you the gift). When you “Softly Be” with that gift, great vistas of growth and freedom open ….
• Awareness dawns of existence as Soft Deific Love, Eternal Light, knowing Itself
A Huge Key to Softly Be
You may think of Softly Be as a flower going from flowering to bud form and back to open flowering again. In other words, if you imagine your whole body (or whole being) as a flower – allow it to rest inwardly in bud form to the situation, and then flower again as Deific Love, Vast Presence unaffected by the situation. (This is a distinct and profound experience when it actually occurs for students in Ahavah classes and retreats.) The bud form of this practice is a total surrender of the concept of a struggling and surviving “me” who needs approval or control. It reflects an emptying of fears, limitations and of the belief in a separate sense of self that harbors them.
Spirit Presence, alive as the Heart Essence, flowers in simple, profound and stabilized harmony, beauty and joy.
Realization dawns of being the Earlier Light, Soft Deific Love, Consciousness, alighted as Itself, ever knowing Itself.
Wishing You Soft Realization,
Dr. Ann Marie Nielsen
Home in the Heart Foundation